Your window screens have a big job to do. They protect your home from harmful UV rays as well as defend your home from mosquitoes, bees, flies and crawling insects. However, some screens will eventually need to be replaced. Here are some of the most common reasons why our customers use our screen repair service.
- The sun and elements deteriorate the mesh, causing them to fade and tear.
- The cheap, plastic corners and tabs become brittle and break.
- The frames get bent from trying to remove them.
- The pets may forcefully scratch their way through.
But don’t’ worry! We can reconstruct your new screens to the proper dimensions to fit your windows. We will come to your house, remove damaged screens, and reinstall the new ones in about a week.* Our window cleaning customers love our screen repair service because it’s so convenient.
Re-screen (standard black fiberglass mesh)
Sliding Screen Doors
Small (up to 2′ x 2′ or 4sqft.)
Medium (up to 3′ x 3′ or 9 sqft.)
Large (up to 5′ x 3′ or 15sqft.)
Extra Large (over 5′ x 3′ or 15sqft.)
Up to 36″ in width
Up to 43″ in width
Over 43″ in width
Frame if bent or broke (white/bronze) $1.00 per ft.
All screen repairs include spline, plastic corners, and pull tabs as needed.
* There is a 5 screen repair minimum to receive our free delivery and installation service. Jobs less than the minimum amount will require a $25.00 delivery and installation fee.